Monday, May 26, 2008

Inspiration!

I've just gone and done it again. I find it so hard to write anything- it's kind of like a form of torture. See my problem is not (as you can see) that I cannot find ideas or words, more that I have trouble slowing them down and picking and choosing what I say. Generally if I give an opinion it is usually regarding all aspects of the subject. Not my finest character trait.
I'd love to be someone who can give an opinion and then move on, or even dwell a little less on something that I can have no affect on. As my Mum always says "circle of influence!"
I'm going to can it for tonight, just to prove to myself that I can occasionally shut my pie hole, the other reason is I just know that I'm going to be woken up with the birds by one of my two little men- time will tell which and since it's nearly midnight I must try and get a little "beauty sleep"....

Mel

No comments: